Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Two more weeks!

Hello all! Today I got news about my host family in Turkey. I will be living with a single nurse, her son, and a grandmother. The best part about this is if I get sick I have someone to take care of me (but hopefully that wont happen). I do not know the ages of any of the family members, but I will keep you posted. Either my host family or my Turkish college advisor will pick me up from the airport on August 15th. Today I also got two of 5 shots I need for Turkey and Nepal. After two more rabies shots I will be set for life! Hopefully wild dogs will be more afraid of me than I am of them and the shots will never be put to use. This Friday, July 30th I road-trip back to Seattle. Two more weeks until take-off and I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to following your blog. What a great idea! Have a great trip, and I'll see you when you get back. Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete